Students will have thirty minutes for lunch and a thirty minute recess. Students will eat in the gym or multipurpose room and maintain six feet of distance at all times. Face coverings will be removed only when eating.
Children can bring lunch from home, go home for lunch, or order lunch from school.
Bringing lunch to school:
Students can bring a full lunch from home. We recommend you include foods for a balanced meal that you know your child enjoys. Please remember to send a napkin and a drink.
Going home for lunch:
- A note/email from a parent is required for any students going home for lunch.
- If your child wishes to go home with a friend for lunch, we must have written permission from both families.
- Students choosing to go home for lunch must check in/out through the office.
- Students will be dismissed from the main office at the start of their lunch hour. When returning, they should re-enter at the main office. Please be on time.
- Students may not return to the building until the end of their designated lunch hour. Students who return early from their home lunch are not permitted to join their class at recess.
- Kindergarten: 11:40am-12:40pm
- First Grade: 10:40am-11:40am
- Second Grade: 10:40am-11:40am
- Third Grade: 12:40pm-1:40pm
- 4th Grade: 11:40am-12:40pm
- 5th Grade: 12:40pm-1:40pm
Ordering lunch from school:
- Free for all students
- During morning attendance, students will inform their teachers they want a Food Service Hot Lunch.